Subject: [Coco] cprep19a.lzh upload
From: Willard Goosey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 19:29:30 -0600
List-Id: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco.maltedmedia.com>

OK, I have uploaded cprep19a.lzh to:
http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/cprep19a.lzh

and to maltedmedia and rtsi, where they will be accessible when the
ftp admins sees fit to put them somewhere readable.

This is a bug fix release that fixes several bugs with the ANSI
features:

The macros __FILE__, __DATE__, and __TIME__ all return double-quote
delimited strings.

__DATE__ returns a year >2000.

__STDC__ returns 1 in ANSI mode (it was returning 1_, an error
condition I don't quite understand but was able to fix :)  __STDC__ is
undefined in Microware mode.

Gene, did you want me to email this to you, or will you grab it
yourself?

Bug reports, suggestions, fixes, ANY feedback at all, are all very
welcome.  

Willard
-- 
Willard Goosey  [email-masked]
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
I search my heart and find Cimmeria, land of Darkness and the Night.
  -- R.E. Howard

--
Coco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco